Friday, 30 November 2007

The Bottle Tree Village

The Bottle Tree Village is an outdoor seafood restaurant located in northern Sembawang. So north, Johor looks like it could be reached using a (really long) gala pole.



Last weekend, an Art Ministry member celebrated her 61st. WOW! What a blessing! Will I even be on this planet when I'm 60? Will I be a blessing to others? Well, I'll just have to live and see...


Six Bottle Trees (named so because of its bottle-like trunk) tower around 12 metres tall around the restaurant. All were imported from Queensland, Australia at $30,000 each.


That's the 100 year old tree hugging me.


That's the Art team waiting for the bride and groom.


The food there looks ordinary, but is actually prepared with the not so usual kind of ingredients... take for example this crab platter served with coconut milk! Drool!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish was there to join in the fun too! *sigh* :-D

*fral*