Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Toon Wars

I actually preferred The Clone Wars!!

... and I can give a many, many, many reasons why that is so. :O)
For one, WALL•E came out 2 months after the US release date. Do you know how many spoilers would have been leaked out on the internet? And I don't have to go hunting for these things. They'll just appear all over he place even though I try hard to avoid them. A friend mentioned that I'll might have been able to download the entire movie on the US release date.

The 2nd thing is that I wasn't too sure what The Clone Wars is all about. I only had some vague idea that it' involve a lot of fighting (as the name suggests) and it is set between episodes two and three. Not being able to tell which direction the movie was headed for helped!

I had to leave halfway during Presto (Pixar's animated short), to inform the cinema manager that the picture wasn't in focus. This is something I have noticed a lot in the recent months of flick watching.

Both movies had it's pros and cons.


Here's something I rendered about two weeks back in anticipation of the movie.

0 comments: